Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Friday, March 23, 2012

Surprising analytical stuff!

I would never have thought that my books have something in common with the 'The Da Vinci Code', the 80+ million copy bestseller from 2003. I've just analysed the structural and discoursal qualities of some books, including this one for an essay, and I thought I'd look at my own. It just so happens that they both share the same Referential Cohension as 'The Da Vinci Code', and the 2nd 'The Bethlehem Fiasco' has exactly the same Syntactic Simplicity! Now what that all means, I have almost no idea, but at least I didn't title my book ' The Of Nazareth Fiasco'. But Brown's sold 80 million more than me - give or take a few...copies not millions :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment