Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Saturday, April 14, 2012

3rd book coming soon

My 3rd book is coming. I've thrashed it all out in my head and found the main plot, sub-plots, characters and their motives, it's still only in my head. It'll take some time to put it all down, get it all sorted, but this'll be another good 'un, filled with secrets, bad apples and scapegoats. All with the usual droll wit of my first 2.
I had a problem putting it together, I had a title first, 'The Rage of Atlantis', from my 2nd book, but I couldn't feel where the rage was, all I knew was that there was a battle at the end because of it. Now it's all sorted :-) It feels great, just hope I have time to write it before...

No comments:

Post a Comment