Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Friday, April 13, 2012

Friday feeling

Hello France and Thailand! Statistics tell me where people view, but not who views. That would be interesting.
My wife is reading my 2nd book 'Bethlehem Fiasco'. She loved the 1st 'Man by a tree', and she said about the 2nd that "I'm sure there are some people who would be entertained by this"...I guess the dark humour is catching...hopefully. maybe she should start writing too.
Met a man on the Metro yesterday who spoke AT me for half and hour.
Met a Japanese businessman on the Metro today who stood right in front of me, even though there was plenty of space in the carriage. I guess he was missing the crowds.
Met a man on the tram...actually, no, I didn't. It was empty. Old joke: "You're not a tram driver." 'Oh yes I am.' "Okay, then turn left here."

No comments:

Post a Comment