Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Monday, May 21, 2012

10 out of 10 readers prefer DJC

So far, 100% of those who've read the first part of 'The Rage of Atlantis' have enjoyed it immensely.
If you have the time, perhaps you too can have a look, you don't need to register.
http://authonomy.com/books/44130/the-rage-of-atlantis/
If you still haven't had a look at the first 2 books, they're available there too, and you can download it from Amoazon Kindle (well, 50%, I think).
At 18,000 words now, writing is going well, though I need to have a break to study this week. But it won't stop me writing, it can't, it's an illness. Once a book is in your head, it grows and grows. Some cool ideas coming, and the storyline builds up upon itself.
Once this 3rd book is done, I'll concentrate on screenplays for all 3. My readers keep saying how visual my books are, mainly based on dialogue, so it'll be easy to turn them into movie scripts. You never know...

No comments:

Post a Comment