Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

1st comments on 3rd book

Got my 1st real comment about 'The Rage of Atlantis' today. Here it is...

"It's a Flash Gordon meets water-world, action packed and fast paced story. You could improve it further with more descriptions and an edit to make it even sharper but nothing too radical needed. If it's aimed at the young adult market then I think you have pretty much nailed it." Karen K(authonomy)

I don't know about descriptions, I like the reader to imagine what things look like, to give them room to breathe.
...and while waiting to see whether my daughter had broken her ankle or not, I wrote up the 'skeleton' storyline of the rest of the book. Will be tricky to write but well worth the journey.
Hang on a minute...a 2nd comment!


"Reading your work I can't help but think of a comic book. (and i love comic books) Have you considered teaming up with an artist who needs a solid script and story line? This could make for an excellent series. you've got a good idea and clear vision. Heck I'd buy it." Leon Gower (authonomy)


You see? There are some people out there who can see it. It's so fantastic to know that my writing can get through, that people can see what I'm trying to do here. Hope you do too :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment