Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Amazon Europe!!

Createspace just made Amazon Europe available for distribution and buying!
That means my books will be printed and sent out in the UK and Europe, instead of just the USA. That will cut down the time and postage costs!
Amazon Europe includes...
Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.de, Amazon.fr, Amazon.it, and Amazon.es.
So if you live in the UK or Europe (and the USA of course), you can get my books quicker and cheaper! 
I've already cut the prices of my books down to a bare minimum. 
I'd like my books to be available to be read!
It's better to be 'read' than dead.
I don't know when these websites will actually allow people to buy, probably in a few days. It's not like there's a rush...
No, it says 5-7 business days, so I'll keep you posted :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment