Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Ex-girlfriend nightmares

In `Bethlehem Fiasco`, there`s a few mentions of a type of girl I once knew, but now, coming to think of it, it can go so much further.
We were once watching a comedy film from her native country, with English subtitles, and I laughed. I then received a lecture on how I couldn`t laugh because I wasn`t native, I had no idea where the joke had come from, no idea what was behind the joke, and being English I would never understand the joke.
Whenever we went for a walk, I had to walk 2m ahead of her, and not look back. I wasn`t allowed to give her complements or any sign of affection in public. I wasn`t allowed to show that I was actually with her, but I had to pay for everything.
She was so nice before I found her a place to work in England...silly me.
I caught up with her 10 years after, and mentioned a few things she did, and she 1. blocked me on facebook, 2. told me that I had a black heart, 3. said that I must be wrong in the head to think like that 4. etc.etc.etc... 9. that I must be very sad to feel like that about her after 10 years. I see it as part of my life, nothing more.
Ooo, but can`t you see? So much more material waiting for me :-)
Have you had a nightmare girlfriend? I`ve had a few...

No comments:

Post a Comment