Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Writing moods

It's strange, one day you get the urge to write as much as possible, the next absolutely nothing. You need to find the motivation from somewhere to continue. And if you lose the need, that's even worse. Until you remember why you're putting pen to paper, so to speak. And then the motivation builds up again. Got a ton of ideas while riding on the Metro this morning, but when I woke up I wanted to forget about it all. However, a few memories came back and gave me a kick in the head. I now know that whenever I will finish this 3rd book, it's going to kick some arse, maybe even put me on some secret hitlist. Better go get some life insurance...

No comments:

Post a Comment