Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Competition! Win books!

Okay, well, here it is! Competition! Free signed books! (for a little bit of work, of course. I'm poor, ya see)
Available....4 books...

2 The Rage of Atlantis
1 Man by a tree
1 The Bethlehem Fiasco
...all signed and dedicated to you....


So, rules....answer the 10 questions using my blog, website (http://djc.yolasite.com) or the 1st 2 books. Some questions are open ended, some need some thinking, while others are easy.
Write your answers to the 'contact' page on my website (http://www.djc.yolasite.com/contact-dani-j-caile.php)
With your 10 answers, please mention which book/s you have (if at all).
The best entries will receive the books. If you don't know an answer, the chances are no one else does, so you could still win a book :-) I might find that I only get a few entries and a few correct answers -  whatever, these 4 books will go to someone....eventually.


1. What did I enter which started me writing, and how long did it take me to write the 1st manuscript? (easy)
2. Give 5 reasons why the 1st book is called 'Man by a tree' - the 5th can be worked out from 'Egyptian wood' on the blog. (not so easy)
3. When was Graham Reader alone by trees (two occasions)? (easy if you read a book)
4. What are the 5 things 'The Bethlehem Fiasco' are about? (easy)
5. What are the 6 largest and therefore most used words on the 'Wordled' quotes of MBAT? (very easy)
6. Why is there a 'Swear Free Zone' label on all the books, and why don't I use swear words? (opened ended, that last bit :-))
7. 'The Olmecian Infestation' - which book is it from, who survived it, and what is it about? (not so easy)
8.When did I first 'have an idea' about the 3rd book? (easy)
9. What is the 3rd book about? Name a few characters and guess the ending. (open ended)
10. Why do I write? (easy)

Hope to hear from you soon...:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment