Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Saturday, June 16, 2012

No rules to writing...

Yep, dat's right. There are no rules. There's lots of advice as to how to do it, but it doesn't help, really. Of course, you need a few things, though, like...
1. something to write on,
2. time,
3. and...ideas. Writing about nothing is very difficult - I've tried it, didn't get anywhere. I guess that's why there are a lot of clones because no one has an original idea. I had a think about where my ideas came from: my environment. Book 1, personal experiences mostly, book 2 my experience with organised beliefs, and book 3 all about education and politics. Only a few parts to go and then a nice long read through...

No comments:

Post a Comment