Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Friday, June 15, 2012

Open ended competition coming soon!

Yes! I thought I'd do some kind of competition to 'open' the new book. I'll have some questions about my first 2 books, and depending on the answers I receive, you can win signed printed copies of books or 'ebooks' and even the 'new' 3rd book! Depending on what you want / already have.
Of course, I'm still writing the 3rd, getting to the last few scenes, it's exciting as a writer, though I still have the re-writes...why do I keep going on about 're-writes', I luv 'em! To make something better than you thought you couldn't before is such a rush...you should do it!
Anyway, competition coming, after the 3rd book is complete. Watch 'dis 'pace.:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment