Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Trashing religion

It's a surprise to me that no one has really gone for my second book 'The Bethlehem Fiasco'. It trashes organised religion. It just so happens it's the Christian belief because I grew up in that environment. If I was an Islamic kid, it would be different. Or Hindu. But anyway, no one has really 'hit' on it. I thought there would even be some 'hatred' of the book from those sacred corners, but the truth is that no one knows the book is 'out there'. Someone is already translating it to Hungarian because they believe it has a chance in Hungary. Perhaps they'll translate it back to English and it'll be a hit in English-speaking countries (???). I dunno. I'm working on a screenplay of it, too, it's so visual. But has anyone bought it? Not really...

No comments:

Post a Comment