Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Why do I write? Not for the money (HA)

In the 1st rewrite ATM, on part 37 of 101, going well. I think it's fantastic, but then, I wrote it :-)
It's interesting, it took me 25 days to write book 1's manuscript, then 45 days for book 2, and now 65 days for book 3...I think I see a pattern here...if I ever get round to writing another, it'll take...85 days....(sleeping)

Why do I write? I've been asking that question for a while, it's definitely not for money (have you seen the sales !!*?%!!)
Reason 1: to entertain both myself and my readers
Reason 2: to make myself and my readers question their environment
Reason 3: to capture ideas and not let them disappear, never to be seen
That's it really, basically. Probably there are a million more reasons but I just haven't got round to thinking about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment