Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

6th review of 'Man by a tree' YWO

Here's my 6th review of 'Man by a tree' on YouWriteOn.com. I've realised that it's like a French comedy, it starts off slowly, no one knows where it's going, then something happens out of the oridinary, and the story runs off at such a peace you don't know where you are!
Anyway, here's the review, the guy gave me: 44443432...yes, 2 for themes and ideas! ridiculous! Do you know how many themes and ideas there are in 'Man by a tree'? Hundreds!! Anyway...

"As a read I found it enjoyable and I smiled several times, I think that is one of your strong points so keep writing in a similar vein as comedy is definitely the hardest genre to master.
I wonder if this would be more suited as a short story? part of a collection of fantasies - but thats just my personal thought.
There are obviously a lot of future events to develop, such as what did Kailen type, what will happen to the musician etc and it's always difficult given the word allowance to showcase a story. But there is enough going on to keep the reader's attention
Mostly 4's and good luck with the book sales !"

No comments:

Post a Comment