Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Sunday, July 22, 2012

A Great review of 'Man by a tree'

Yep, one more, that makes 5 for 'Man by a tree'. Perhaps I can get all 3 books rated somewhere on the chart...probably low, but hey.
The reviewer, who also bought the book (Yeah!!), gave high star marks too, 44545545, which helps a lot!
 
"Thoroughly enjoyable, although I have to admit I have a particular liking to this sub-genre.
I'm not sure where you're going with the plot(s) yet - I suspect there may be several - but I don't particularly care. You have established your own parameters for an afterlife that is both instantly recognisable and subtly different."

No comments:

Post a Comment