Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Status update: China!

I've collected a few more countries this week, India, Serbia, and surprisingly, China. Thanks. I even got a collection of hits from the Ukraine. China...I thought China's firewall was impenetrable. They even have their own censored version of Youtube.
Anyway, to summarize, all 3 (4) books are available on my eStores or Amazon (everywhere), just search for "Dani J Caile" on any amazon site. All 3 books are available on Kindle.
Everywhere on the net where I can place parts of my books they have received great reviews, including amazon, goodreads, youwriteon, authonomy, jottify.
I even have a silly little video on youtube for advertising the trilogy (Dani J Caile - The Trilogy) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEO6vL15qWQ&feature=g-upl)
I'm now working on getting a review somewhere on a BIG website. I have an interview on a small literary blog, it's not much but it's very good.(http://sargakonyv.wordpress.com/2012/05/19/interview-with-dani-j-caile/)
If anyone can help in any way, talk to someone, give me a number, even buy a book, that would be great. Reading my books would be good too (for those who have copies...)

No comments:

Post a Comment