Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Was at No.14!! Missed out on the Top 10 :-(

Just received a poor review on YouWriteOn.com on 'Bethlehem Fiasco'. How do I feel? I felt bad until I read some of this guy's work. Then I realised that he can't write. Unfortunately I had to use my 'Remove review' option on this person rather than help to get the book into the Top 10 by removing the lowest of my real good reviews. It was sitting at No.14, in the top 20 books on the site until his review. My other books are sitting at No.23 and No.24, which means they're in the Top 100 books ATM. I had a chance to get into the Top 10 with 'Bethlehem Fiasco' by the end of the month and now that's gone because of this...person, who gave me 33333332. There's always someone who spoils the party. Maybe he is religious...

No comments:

Post a Comment