Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Saturday, August 11, 2012

Ordering, submitting, resubmitting...

Just ordered a few copies of 'Rage' for people, It'll be nice to see it actually in print.
Last night got a rejection letter from one of the Penguin Group saying they think my 1st book isn't financially viable in today's market, so I sent them the first 10 pages of my 2nd book 5 minutes later, with the same cover letter, just changing the details of the 1st to the 2nd book. Editors can give set replies, I can give set submissions.
Also submitted a strange little story to another online magazine, waiting for that one. And I have a few more ideas for shorts. It's great how one idea springs another.

No comments:

Post a Comment