Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Snakes and Pre-Intermediate English reviews

Well, one week off. Did ya miss me? Guess not :-(
Got a few reviews of my books on YWO, but mostly from idiots, snakes and people who can't read or write English. No, I'm not just saying that. The idiots don't know how to review, the snakes give a good review and then give very low stars, and the ones who can't read or write in English - well, they're just that, give incomprehensible and pointless reviews. I won't bore you with the details, the beginnings of my books are still rated quite high, even though the beginnings are not their strong points. I like a questioning 'where the hell am I?' kinda start.
Of course, there are some GREAT reviewers (they know who they are :-))

No comments:

Post a Comment