Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Saturday, September 22, 2012

More reviews for 'Rage' (3rd book)

Yes, there are still some people who haven't read the first chapters of my 3rd book 'Rage'...
Here are a few more bits of reviews :-)

I'm usually not a fan of this kind of writing, but I must admit you've got funny moments, e.g. the strange title on the book in chapter 1, the daily life of God in chapter two, and the 'could watch a dog grow' in chapter 3 (the chapters were so short that I read three of them). So congratulations - you made me laugh!
I couldn't really find any technical errors other than some commas out of place, and that's easily fixed.
I liked that the chapters were so short, cause it made me continue. All the other chapters on this side are so freakishly long that I eventually just skim through them to get to the point, so well done with that, haha!
Keep up the good work!


Anybody who likes Douglas Adams or Terry Pratchett (and there are a lot of them around) will love this book. I actually read three chapters as they are so short...

I liked the humour – the ‘comfy fluffy slippers’ and the squirrels...

No comments:

Post a Comment