Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

My books are movies

That's about it, really, I guess. My books are movies, movies which will probably never be made :-(
The connection between my TV and DVD player is bad, so I watch everything with a 'green' tint, which is quite special, like everything is Matrix. I think if anyone ever picks up my 3rd book 'Rage' and makes it into a movie, it should be shot with a brilliant 'blue' tint, plus with the odd '300' style slow action scene, all mixed with 'Carry On' silliness, of course.
Nothing much going on, time ticks by, ideas come and go, the literary world goes nuts on pointless twaddle (as it has done for decades now), and I sit and wait for my next story to blossom...

No comments:

Post a Comment