Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Twitter + Shakespeare

All week I've been using Twitter, slowly adding more people I'm Following and about 50% Follow back, which is nice. So far, not many following at all, but it's a nice community, you can tweet to others, be funny, nice, sympathetic, agree (or disagree and be blocked). Doesn't sell any books, though, rather like this blog...
Tomorrow is the School Play of my version of Shakespeare's Midsummer Night's Dream with the ESL 6th form. Who knows how it will turn out, they have enough props! No matter what, it will be the biggest, longest, hardest, and stupidest English play ever performed in this city by children, probably in this country, and perhaps even this region of Europe! And do my colleagues and bosses recognise what a BIG DEAL this all is? No. I'm trying to get someone to video it, so it won't be lost in history. There's even my immediate English boss trying to upstage me with an 8 minute 'Goldilocks and the 3 Bears'...ridiculous. I'm sure she'll get more praise from my colleagues, too. What a sad little place it is.
Still working on 'Rage' script...slowly...:-) Plus my new 'Caveman' book...

No comments:

Post a Comment