Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Saturday, January 19, 2013

TDX2 - Status Report after 7 days

It's been 7 days since I put TDX2 on Smashwords.com for free. 61 downloads and 100s of pageviews. I even have 11 'Likes' and 1 review, with more to come. I added TDX2 to Goodreads and things are happening there, too. It's also been approved for the Premium Catalog, which means it goes to...
Apple (iBookstores), Barnes & Noble, Sony, Kobo, WH Smith, Diesel eBook Store, eBooks Eros, Baker & Taylor, Page Foundry, and others...
For 7 days, that's pretty good, considering no one knows me. I might have another interview up soon (scandalous) and an article (cross your fingers). Still reading 'Attila', and a few stories from other indie authors...


No comments:

Post a Comment