Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Friday, March 1, 2013

Civilisation Burnout

You know, there's a lot of burnouts, I even have to write about teacher's burnout soon, but I think I have 'civilisation burnout'. I'm not having a nervous breakdown, I've just had enough of all this shit. Everything is money, position, power. The only thing I would like is self-sufficiency, away from the creeps and arseholes who 'run' our lives, thinking they're so clever by covering our hearts and minds with all their 'organisation' and 'achievements' and 'troubles'. We haven't moved one step away from the trees yet, and it's been a few 100,000 years! When will we learn! Read my books, you might understand...if only I could reach a wider audience...

No comments:

Post a Comment