Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Friday, March 15, 2013

More lovely comments!

Slowly moved onto 21,000 words for 'Manna-X' (14,000 rough ones here), just worked out another 'twist' so a few more 1000 to come. But the writing process for this one is different to the others, which is good for experience, I guess.
Comments! Lovely comments!

On authonomy.com, a few comments on my writing...

Dieter Keller on 'Manna-X'..."It is my cup tea. The first chapter grabs my attention because its different. You get used to seeing the same thing over and over on this site, but this is refreshing. Can't wait to read more."

'Evermoore' (who?) on 'TDX2"..."I have to say...You doooooooooo make me smile. The way you write is quick, efficient, clear and fun. I'm so glad to have found your page and so many more books that I hope are just as enjoyable as this!"

And in e-mail...

Jasper T. Scott on 'Rage'...."Still enjoying your book. The dolphin is hilarious!"
...and I'm still enjoying his :-)

All great news :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment