Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Unexpected post

Sometimes I get a surprise, for example, Sean Connolly on authonomy.com sent me this comment about 'Man by a tree'...

"I actually enjoyed reading this book and think it will do well at the end of the day. There is a superb flow to this that nearly took me away from the story as I was so deep in the book. Thats a good thing for me as I lose concentration very easily. Great humour, great pace and a great future for this. Well done."

Due to lack of sales, I always have doubts as to whether I'm getting anywhere, but when I read comments like this, with yet another reader/writer thinking there's something special, it helps me in the 'quest' for the perfect sentence...:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment