Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Monday, April 8, 2013

Insane post

Yes, finally, someone said 'Rage' was insane - in a postive way, of course. Along with a lot more worrying (for that reader) issues. I had a difficult time writing it, compared to the first 2. Now I see with 'Manna-X' that there are different processes of writing, and so far all 4 of my books have taken a different writing process to complete. Lots of 'different' there.
But I love the way things just link together, pieces fall into place. Maybe as a reader you can't see this. I like writing complex plots with hidden messages that make people think. There are a few books I'm reading from other authors and they're so linear, like my 'TDX2' freebie. For me, that was a rest, to see if I could win a competition (I never win competitions), and then it's just a nice linear example of my writing. 137 downloads.
I also entered a 99word competition (link later) and Austin Briggs 55 worder again. My first 'Not Me' is the first to receive 100 votes, and 87 were thumbs up!
Still writing 'Manna-X'....:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment