Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Friday, May 24, 2013

Beta-reader feedback on Manna-X

Last night I went to my kid's piano recital...her piece was 2 minutes long. It was good, I like music. Doug from 'Man by a tree' is me, except that I didn't (spoiler alert) and didn't (another spoiler alert) and I certainly didn't (yet another spoiler alert).
AND I got my first beta-reader's feedback! He compared my book to 'Big Trouble' by Dave Barry...now that can't be bad...well, after looking at the Amazon page and watching the movie, I think that perhaps he meant 'roughly'...anyway, he only said great things about it! Caught a few good typos, too.
Another beta-reader is also running through it and highly praising it. I think I have a winner.
If the readers realise it's on the internet.
I'll have an article on Robbie Cox's blog 'The Mess That Is Me' (http://www.themessthatisme.com/) in a week or two, I'll post the link as soon as it's up! All for exposure...

No comments:

Post a Comment