Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Manna-X update - almost done editing


Russia, USA, United Kingdom, Serbia, Pakistan, Indonesia, Canada, France, Poland, Macau, Hungary, Germany, Ukraine, Turkey, China, Sweden, United Arab Emirates...to name a few more countries this blog has got views from this week! 
The Big 5 are of course, USA, Russia, UK, Hungary and Germany... with the Netherlands, Ukraine, France, Poland and...Turkey...in the Top 10.
News? Well, I've polished 'Manna-X', re-writing the acknowledgements piece and working on the amendments from my beta-readers. I'm really excited about this 4th big book of mine. It has everything I wanted in it, and what I feel as a fantastic end line which sums it all up...on many different levels, personal and philisophically and (blah blah blah) :-)~ I never really like getting too deep when describing my writing.
All I can say is that my books are screenplays for the mind....Hey! That's going in the acknowledgement!
And after this latest 'polish', I can say that this is my best 'all-rounder'.

No comments:

Post a Comment