Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Poetry of a Madman

Somehow I got a free copy of this book, 'Poetry of a Madman' by Jason Alan.
It's been sitting on my phone for a while, and I was running through the books on it and came across this.
I'm not into poetry much, wouldn't mind having the time to write some but I don't.
But this book of poems really has to be read, there are some wonderful pieces here. Check it out.
Also revisiting 'Solaris'...no, the 1972 'Solyaris' by Andrei Tarkovsky, it's available on youtube.com in two halves, part 1 and part 2. When I first watched this movie, I thought what? Then I knew. If you haven't seen it, please watch.
And lastly, 'Manna-X'...noticed I forgot to put Chapter 11's title in! That would have been embarrassing. Waiting on my English editor...:-) Then I can publish!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment