Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Monday, May 27, 2013

Watched Big Trouble again

Yes, I watched the movie 'Big Trouble' again, and I see the similarities between my style and Dave Barry's...but his seems a little stretched, unreal, whereas mine is nuts but plausible. I haven't read his book yet, but the film had ongoing jokes, like the 'Discovery' channel thing, for strange information given by the characters. It was said once too often, I was waiting for a character to say 'Disney' channel, now that would've been funny. The characters were all a little flat too, Tim Allen's character had some real dumb stereotypical lines.
Overall, I liked the movie, though it was a bit flat, and I hope that if anyone ever makes a movie out of one of my books (yes, I'm still working on scripts), that it'll be better than that. Wait, what am I saying! I'll be lucky if I can get 1% of the sales Dave Barry did! Congrats to Dave!

No comments:

Post a Comment