Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Over 10,000 views!! Yippie!

Let's celebrate! The blog has well over 10,000 views now, and the Top 10 countries are...

United States
3075
Hungary
1715
Russia
988
United Kingdom
936
Germany
576
Ukraine
399
Netherlands
377
France
316
Poland
177
Turkey
128
Russia and the Ukraine are the BIG surprises for me but I'm surprised you're here, too :-)
Yesterday I even got a hit from Puerto Rico...
Now, what to write about today? Wrote a few short stories yesterday and had an idea for a book (with no hobgoblins). I plan to write a collection of 500 word stories, using Brian Roger's Challenge elements - it is not only a great exercise, but any one of these stories could be turned into a book...a lifetime's supply of creative ideas! Yes, I could write...FOREVER!!! -find a bridge now :-)~
...I might even start a 'Literary Award'...stop all those CLONES...call it 'The Iceberg Literary Award'...:-)

















No comments:

Post a Comment