Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

What's the Problem?

I'm waiting for some copies of 'Manna-X' to come, it'll take a week or two, so I picked up 'Rage' and read a bit. Then a bit more. And a bit more. Got to page 56 in half an hour. 'Rage' is a fantastic book. I then had a look at 'Man by a tree' and 'Bethlehem Fiasco'. They're both great, too. Is it just me? In my own eyes? No. Whoever has a read likes them. I only ever got 2 bad reviews, both from Indians who couldn't (can't) read English. So they don't count.
So, what's the problem? Maybe I should include vampires, werewolves and lots of teenage romance and sex...but then where's the lesson? The only lesson I see there is that [censored...very censored]
Just noticed I'm getting to 10,000 hits on this blog, with over 1000 per month. I think that's pretty good going.

No comments:

Post a Comment