Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

An interview with my daughter??? Manna-X

Had a strange few minutes the other day. My daughter came up to me and asked me a few questions and it felt like an interview...
Daughter: What you doing?
Me: I'm checking typos in my new book.
Daughter: What new book?
Me: Manna-X. My latest reviewer said he found a few things, I'm just checking them out.
Daughter: What is it about?
Me: ...good question.
Daughter: You don't know?
Me: Err...you know you like Kinder Surprise?
Daughter: Yes. Can I have one?
Me: Later. Well, what happens when you get one?
Daughter: I open it up. [Other daughter] eats the chocolate and I get the toy. Is there one in the drawer?
Me: No. And then?
Daughter: I have a toy. What's in the drawer?
Me: Not much. Then what do you do with it, the Kinder toy?
Daughter: I play with it.
Me: For about 2 minutes, yeah.
Daughter: Daddy, can we go to the playground?
...it kinda broke off after that but the point is...[spoiler]...and in 'Waiting for Godot'...[spoiler]...and in 'Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead'...[spoiler]...so, if you're intrigued to know the connection, maybe you should read 'Manna-X' and see it for yourself...it could change the way you see things :-)

Another great 5 star review coming :-) ...soon...

1 comment:

  1. That was really cute!
    I hope they got the Kinder Surprise! :)

    ReplyDelete