Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Long time, no post...

Been travelling to the homeland this last week or two, still there...
I've got a 'Guest Post' on Laurence O'Bryan's website called "Why write at all"...
I'm also in the Summer Open for the Iron Writer Challenge, I don't think I'll go through to the Summer Final, I've been put in a table with 3 authors who know more people than me...:-( My story is great, of course, mainly dialogue and plays around with the BBC and religion/old boy network, and also a little dig at Prudential, calling them 'Crudential' (crude, if ya didn't get it...well, okay, crap Pru, then).
One reader finished 'Manna-X', a young student, and she loved the book, especially the 4 overlords, the relationship between Satan and Lucifer, the...etc, etc :-) Thank you for reading it, Dia :-)
Maybe you guys and girls should read it too :-) http://www.amazon.com/Manna-X-Dani-J-Caile/dp/1490371702

No comments:

Post a Comment