Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Saturday, August 24, 2013

2 more great reviews (Manna-X & Bethlehem Fiasco)

2 more great reviews, one 5*, one 4* (I know why...) :-)~


On 'Bethlehem Fiasco'...http://www.amazon.com/The-Bethlehem-Fiasco-ebook/dp/B007UJHQ42

5.0 out of 5 stars Another Absurdist Romp From The New Beckett August 24, 2013
Format:Kindle Edition
I had a great time with author Dani J Caile's Manna-X and so I was excited to read this. He has done it again! Another highly original absurdist, sideways look at the meaning of life. This time it's the Jesus story - but with hobgoblins. A real feast for the brain, this witty, Monty Pythonesque tale is recommended for erudite readers in need of comic relief. 
 
 
4.0 out of 5 stars Serious or not, it's worth taking it., August 24, 2013
By 
PW COLLIER "PETE" (Vancouver, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Manna-X (Paperback)
I was lost, but now I'm found! - neo-plantonic universe versus neo platonic universe, I get it. The object capable of changing the fabric of both physicality and non-physicality; sure, why not? It reads well, like a screen play, without direction and without setting. You know, this would make the foundation of a great 'Doctor Who' mini-series... maybe, we could get David Tenant back to be Reginald? This is said both in reverence and irreverence to Dani J. Caile's quirky book. I have no idea what I'm talking about. Anyway, read the damn book and you may, I think. 

No comments:

Post a Comment