Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Saturday, August 10, 2013

7th review of 'Manna-X' :-)

Won Iron Writer Challenge 23, thanks to you and all my friends :-) That means I'll have 3 stories in the Winners compilation AND I have a place in the next Tournament.
Still working on my own compilation, only one more set of elements to go.

And here's 'Manna-X' review number 7!!!
http://www.amazon.com/Manna-X-ebook/product-reviews/B00D94CWF0

5.0 out of 5 stars Absurd, Irreverent & very funny., August 9, 2013
By 
D&R (California) - See all my reviews
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Manna-X (Kindle Edition)
This is an unusual yarn, with a bureaucratic God, hobgoblins, and whole new take on biblical stories. It may offend some readers, but loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment