Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Day 2 of 3 'Manna-X' FREE promotion UPDATE

Got a few more downloads, but the best numbers of the day were...
#11 in Literature Fiction > Humor
#2113 in the Kindle Store (free)
If I knew how to work the system, 'Manna-X' would've got in the Top 10, probably...
#6 in Science Fiction & Fantasy > Fantasy > Contemporary (estimated from #2113 rating)
I also got a 'sale' in Germany, the 'Trilogy' (wish I'd updated it now...!)...a book I think I'll take off for a while until I can edit it properly, it has old versions of the 1st 3 books.
Will try to put Taz's picture on Reddit again today (without the imbedded text, as they are now banned).
I'll also tweet a bit, fb a bit and see if I can reach anymore 'milestones'....:-)
Some reviews coming too...
...and 'Dani's Shorts'...
UPDATE: Actually, just found out I would've got #3 in Humor&Entertainment>Humor>Comedy, and #5 in Lit&Fiction>Fantasy>Alternative History!!!!) Fantastic, huh? Will update the system once the promo is over and once I figure it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment