Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Friday, August 23, 2013

Day 3 of 3 'Manna-X' free promotion UPDATE

Got a surprise from Germany (!!). Danke Deutschland!
#207 Kostenfrei in Kindle-Shop 
Nr. 2 in Kindle-Shop > eBooks > Fremdsprachige eBooks > Englische eBooks > Belletristik > Comics
The best on Amazon.com was #2113 and #11 in Lit fiction>Humor (though #3 was possible in another list).

...I have no idea why it's listed as a 'comic'...perhaps it's a translation thing. I hope I don't get tons of reviews from angry Germans saying they thought they'd downloaded a comic...anyway...EXCELLENT! Even got a 'Trilogy' sale (did I say that already?)
Still a few more hours left so I'll update this post if anything happens. Expecting at least 2 reviews and hoping those who downloaded will tell me their honest opinion. 
http://www.amazon.com/Manna-X-ebook/dp/B00D94CWF0
So, the downloads from 3 days of promotion? Well, maybe I won't show the figures (embarrassing? well, triple figures, I'd be very happy to make that many sales...:-)~) Here's where they came from...
Amazon.com - 64%
Amazon.de - 27%
Amazon.co.uk - 7%
Amazon.ca - 2%
Amazon.it - (1 download)
Amazon.in - (1 download)
No one downloaded from France or Spain but perhaps they used .com, like some people in the UK did.
A BIG THANK YOU TO ALL THOSE WHO DOWNLOADED AND I HOPE YOU ENJOY THE READ...YES, READ IT :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment