Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Sunday, September 29, 2013

Some people are nice...

My friend Peter is fantastic. And his chipmunk. Peter wants to translate a book and get it in Hungarian bookshops. I applaud him. I hope he does it. It would be wonderful! I sit in anticipation.
I have writer friends. They are fantastic. They CAN write and have worked hard and have a following, one of them now writes full-time! They even give me encouragement and say I should be famous already :-)
I 'belong' to Iron Writers and they're just great!
I have writer acquaintances...enough about them...
I have readers. They're great! Some even give me reviews, and most tell me how much they enjoyed my books, and want to read more.
Then I have...well, good luck.
New book is coming along fine. It's healing nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment