Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

The real gold at the end of the rainbow?

A bit of a quite time for me, finished making amendments to 'Macbeth' Dani J Caile / ESL learners style, and the students can't wait to try it out. I got more students than I needed so I had to add parts...now it's great...about 5-10 minutes when performed, hopefully.
Today I found out that the reason someone didn't say 'Hi' yesterday was because they were reading 'Dani's Shorts' on their phone...
...And another friend was very angry / upset this morning, and while travelling to work on public transport, they read a bit of 'Manna-X' (the Moses-Reg bit) and it made them feel much better :-)
The BIGGEST reasons I write is to 1. make people think and 2. give them some entertainment. It looks like I succeeded :-) I'm happy :-)
Tomorrow starts a 2 day FREE promo for 'Rage'...it has three out of three 5 star reviews...SPREAD the WORD, wherever you are, wherever you work, spread it, I'd like to reach a milestone, perhaps even break into the #1000 free ebooks on Amazon.com...who knows?
 http://www.amazon.com/The-Rage-of-Atlantis-ebook/dp/B008EM2RRK
Dolphins Forever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment