Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Monday, November 11, 2013

A post

I have a few minutes. How are you?
Didn't win the October WEbook challenge... I think my story wasn't scary enough, it was just a 'trial'. I would be happy, however, to be in the Top 5 in November. My 'first chapter' has already 132 views and 4 and 1/2 stars out of 5, so even if I don't 'get' anything, I've had some nice feedback which I can use later.
Working on the rest of the book at the moment. Is it just me? I found an anagram for 'vampire'..."I'm a perv." Yes, there will be vampires/cannibals in this one, and 3 stinky witches, and battling tribes, and hopefully a lot of laughs/giggles for you :-)
Still writing up all the challenges and weekend quickies on Iron Writer. Check out my latest Quickie :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment