Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Friday, November 29, 2013

And that's your problem

Sometimes I've got my 'hate' head on...

Priest: So you don't believe in God?
Me: No, I don't.
Priest: He is all around you.
Me: Is he? Okay, let's do a deal. You willing to do a deal?
Priest: I...err...
Me: For 10 seconds I'll believe in God.
Priest: Ah-ha...
Me: And then I'll tell you how I feel.
Priest: Ah, yes.
Me. And then for 10 seconds you don't believe in God.
Priest: I don't think I...
Me: Okay, here I go...
Priest: ...
Me. Right. At first I was happier, much happier. I knew God was responsible for everything in my life. Then I realised he was looking down on me and judging me and I felt guilty.
Priest: Oh, he...
Me: And now you.
Priest: I don't think I can do...
Me: Yeah, and that's your problem.

...and I'm the bad guy...like I killed 800 million people.

No comments:

Post a Comment