Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Saturday, November 30, 2013

November 2013 VERSION 2.. what happened...

Version 2 - 1st version was too much 'poor me'...
Not much. After a crazy September of over 1000 downloads and a few sales, in November someone kindly bought a paperback copy of 'Manna-X' and also 'Dani's Shorts'. I have some nice feedback on the beginning of my new book 'How to', but I still haven't finished the skeleton yet. A little more, then I'll add description, senses, edits.

Got some 'LIKES' on my new facebook page, though :-) Thanks! https://www.facebook.com/DaniJCaile

I'm a judge (again) for Iron Writer Grudge Match 2. I did my own take with the 4 'elements' and it was difficult because it had to be a certain type of poem (Terza Rima - a strict form!) I read the 4 contenders and they didn't do any better than me, so I'm happy. There are 2 good ones, 2 not-so-good ones. Only one of the poems uses all 4 elements correctly, and is more entertaining than the others. So I give my vote to that one (if you wanna know, just check them out yourself...http://theironwriter.com/challenge-40-2/)

AND this blog got a mention on 'The Freedom of Speech Daily' here under 'Stories'... http://paper.li/GildasSapiens/1307966531?subscription_id=718ffb10-59b9-11e3-b40b-12313b03037d
...cool...

Things to do...
...watch what happens in the November WEBook Challenge...
...do Grudge Match 3 and see what happens (early/mid December..probably Challenge 42)...
...continue to write up the Iron Writer Challenges + Weekend Quickies until Week 52 and publish 'Dani's Shorts 2'...
...continue to work on 'How to' until it is finished and publish it to 'rapturous' applause....maybe...



No comments:

Post a Comment