Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Posty posty post post

Haven't been here for a few days - it takes more clicks to get here seeing as Google changed my setup and I can't work out how to change it back. Maybe I will do that Wordpress blog - if I can decide what template, etc,etc.
I put an excerpt from 'Bethlehem Fiasco' on WEBook for the December Challenge...here. It's revamped to only one POV.
I judged on Grudge Match 2 (Challenge 40) and the one I voted for won (so I must be doing something right.)
I'll also be in Grudge 3 as a contestant. It'll be anonymous, but I'm sure you'll be able to spot which of the 4 stories is mine :-)
Waiting for the winners of the November WEBook Challenge...you never know, it would be nice to have an iPad Mini.
And I 'won' NaNoWrimo this year (2013)....BUT Createspace only give TWO free paperback copies rather than 5, as in the years before.

No comments:

Post a Comment