Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Thursday, March 20, 2014

New interview! And new Review!

Yes! I have a new interview hosted by lovely Cinta de la Rose! Here it is...(http://authorsyouwanttoread.wordpress.com/2014/03/20/meet-the-author-dani-j-caile/)
There are some great answers, honest. Please go and read :-)
For example...
3. What is your favourite day of the week?
Tomorrow. It has to be better than today.


I also received a new review of 'Manna-X' today, a short one, with some grammatical errors...but it was a 5 star!
Here it is (I've corrected the typos)
If you have anything (good) to say, please post it :-) Really need the reviews, thanks!

5.0 out of 5 stars Manna-X, March 20, 2014
Amazon Verified Purchase(What's this?)
This review is from: Manna-X (Kindle Edition)
"I'm dying. Shut up, Listen to me and listen to me good..." Wow, I love Rihat's strength. The way he dug the hole almost all night.
Manna-x is great for those who love thrilling stories. When you start reading it, you just keep going and enjoying. The only time you will put the book down is when you come to the end of it. You surely should try this book. It is quite amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment