Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Evelyn, a Modified Dog - Blogging from A-Z Challenge April 2014


Yep, it`s `E` in my personal journey into my Zappa influenced memories and thoughts :-)




Evelyn, a Modified Dog - it just has to be! The imagery is fantastic in this song and brings up a personal 'pet' hate - exactly. I don't think I should move on with this as I may alienate a lot of people. Don't get me wrong, I like pets but it's the concept that  I hate. Imagine dogs were an alien race...we have manipulated, mistreated, abused, misused them like, well, people of other races...oh yeah, no change there, then...:-( We'll never learn...if there was other life in this universe, I'm sure their GPS says, "You are entering an awareness-restrictive zone", when they get near us.
Here's Evelyn....Ooo, this is some animation...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtSU8jTEJH0
...or I guess you'd rather see a variation by the 'Grande Mothers' :-)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGCUM0ahtNE







No comments:

Post a Comment