Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Monday, April 7, 2014

"Filthy Habits" by Zappa - Blogging from A-Z Challenge

We're up to 'F' already!!

I was gonna go with 'Find her Finer', but then I'd have to explain a few things...
No, I went with perhaps my favourite Zappa instrumental "Filthy Habits"....oh, maybe we are doing 'Find her Finer'...
I used to play 'Filthy Habits' up REAL LOUD and get a little drunk, a little angry. It brings to my mind the dirty stuff that gets in the way of truth and honesty. Perhaps I should listen to it next time I write...
Here's "Filthy Habits" from the album 'Sleep Dirt'...fantastic!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVHchhvhND0

No comments:

Post a Comment