Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Published! And 'How to' finished!

PUBLISHED!!!
Yes, finally, I'm published by someone :-) I wrote a Steampunk short for an anthology which will be printed by a friend I know who has a publishing house in the USA,Three Fates Press, and it'll be out probably (hopefully) in May sometime! The story is 'Tracer's Choice' and it's about...oh, you'll see it later. It's a step up from self-publishing, they can do things I can't, for example, they can go to conventions and fairs and meet the readers :-)
HOW TO is finished!
Yes, after I sort out the quotation marks (Mamie), I'll send it to my friend (as mentioned above). You never know, she might wanna publish it. I've already got a better idea for the cover...human skin photo with a Celtic tattoo, with patterns and title in that style. What do you think? Well, after reading the book through a couple of times, this seems to be the only cover possible.
Watch this space...Face-slapping Literature is coming your way :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment