Email List

If you'd like to know about the latest promos, offers and publications, get on the email list by using the Contact Form on the sidebar. Thank you!

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Waiting for The FINAL

Today I should know what the 4 elements for the TIW Final are. I hope I can do them justice, find an angle, add a parody, a message. I will try to fight for the 'crown' but I know from past experience that it may well be all in vain..hell, you have to try! I'm up against two guys who have a ton of 'followers' and against DL Zwissler who is well loved in the TIW community and has 1000s of readers (lucky her - great writer). I'm up against the wall. But I can only step forwards.
For example...

'Circuits & Systems' - it's coming out in May 2014, published by Three Fates Press. I have a story in this anthology called 'Tracer's Choice'.
'How to build a castle in 7 easy steps' - Three Fates Press are also looking at this, my latest novel, and will get back to me about it mid-May 2014. It looks promising.
'Torn' - this is a novella I'm still editing, and re-editing, and re-editing...I keep going around in circles with this one, trying to get it 'just' right. It's a Brad Shaw detective story set in 1880s Steampunk sleepy town USA. I also have a certain portrait I'd like on the cover, an inspiration/memory of the story itself.
'Dani's Shorts 3' - almost at halfway, another 3/4 months to go of challenges, weekend quickies and extras, including my latest, my Challenge 63 take (hehe)...http://danijcaile.blogspot.hu/2014/05/my-challenge-63-take-with-jello.html 

...and, of course, the FINAL, voting Poll opens next Thursday! Don't miss the voting! I need YOU! Yes, YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment